Slenderman is A.
Lots of us were given lessons on how to stand up to bullies at school, but I’m interested to know if anyone was taught not to bully?
Reminds me of when tags were public on YouTube videos and people would leave fun little messages for anyone who bothered to read them.
I get irrationally angry when people post commentary in their tags because it’s so hard to read vs just adding the commentary under the reblog, but when I do it I love it because it’s like little side comments that only I can enjoy.
I don’t do it much though.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
I miss horse_ebooks.